From our Ethics Policy: Our solicitation of funds from the public and from donor institutions will use material that is truthful about us. We respect the privacy concerns of individual donors and we will expend the funds consistent with donor intent. We disclose important and relevant information to potential donors. Our donors will:
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on our governing board.
- Have access to our most recent financial reports.
- Be assured their gifts will be used for purposes for which they are given.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- Be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Be approached in a professional manner.
- Be encouraged to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT: www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/charities/Pages/charities-registration-information.aspx.
REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.